Combat Straps

Continuing the last post on Altamarea straps, I am introducing in this one another fine strap maker: Aaron Pimentel from Combat Straps. Aaron is based in Montreal.

There is basically no limit for Aaron: he can manufacture any straps! Aaron is very reactive, and you can be only suprised how fast you gets the straps, given they are custom, hand made from the other side of the Atlantic ocean...

The first strap was for my very rare Shturmanskie with a red subdial and a 3133 early mechanism featuring a stop second function.

I was feeling its olive Nato strap was not enough for him, so I ordered a dark green ostrich leg strap, to emphasise its military origins. I wanted red stitching to higlight the unique red subdial. At the last minute, I asked for the rally type holes...






The other one was for my Okean, since I decided to take from it the rarest stainless steel bracelet. Regarding this strap, I only regret it could have been darker (my mistake):








Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés